CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged... Again... Man I'm slow!!

Lucy got me this time so I decided to answer the questions about Toby this time!! (I asked him these questions and this is what he wrote down for me to type!!) What was he doing 10 years ago?
  • Just took over Snowy Mountain
  • Just bought and moved into our house
  • "Running" from Becky (he has a very vivid imagination!)
5 things on his to do list:
  1. Get statements finished
  2. Wash Pickup
  3. Wash Becky's car (one of the perks of being married to him!!)
  4. Keep caught up at work (He very rarely gets behind... He's kind of OCD about it!)
  5. Go to Becky's Dads wedding (This Saturday... CRAZINESS!!)

His favorite snacks:

  • Coke or Pepsi
  • Cookie dough
  • Chocolate covered cinnamon bears
  • Cherry chocolates
  • Black licorice (YUCK!!)

3 bad habits:

I don't have any!! (I decided to help him out... I'm sure I can come up with 3!!)

  1. He sighs in his sleep... really loud... and really buggy!!
  2. He eats tapioca with a baby spoon... RANDOM!!
  3. He passes gas in public with people not very far away... then he acts all embarrassed like it was an accident!!

What would he do if he became a billionaire?

He wouldn't change much, but he would pay off the business and our house. The rest he says he would put under our mattress or bury it in the backyard!! (Whatever... it would be mine too and you can refer to the one I answered for what else would happen!!)

Some things you don't know about him:

  • He washes our vehicles late at night (like midnight)
  • He enjoys building things and putting things together
  • He likes to watch Nascar.... "GO SMOKE!!" ( That's Tony Stewart for the non-nascar freaks!)

Well that's Toby..... But I do have to add that he is an amazing daddy and husband and we love him to death!! I wouldn't change him a bit... loud sighing and all!!

He wants to tag Audrey & Lane, and Jared (so Bobbi its up to you!!)

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Way to go big Bro!!

Audrey said...

I am so proud of you Toby to be a good sport about this blog tag thing!! I am going to trick Lane into doing it too! I will tell him that Toby AND Jared did it so he HAS to!!

Anonymous said...

I never knew about the baby spoon and the tapioca. That's where all of our baby spoons went!!