What is his name? Toby, Tobias, William, or Bill if you want it embossed on a hymn book... (We really had someone give us a hymn book that had Bill and Becky Simmons embossed on it for a wedding gift... I still have to laugh!!)
How long have you been married? It will be 9 years on April 29. I have known him for almost 11 years!!
Who long did you date? We dated off and on for a year and a half... but once engaged it was less than 2 months (Sorry mom and Lucy!!)
How old is he? 31. And he'll be 32 in one month!!
How old is he? 31. And he'll be 32 in one month!!
Who eats more sweets? Definitely him... I don't like sweets much, but you'll never see me pass up on some Doritos or most other salty snacks!!
Who said I love you first? Him on the first go around, then when we got back together it was me!
Who is taller? Him...
Who can sing better? Well I totally suck... so I guess he sucks a little less than me!!
Who is smarter? That depends... If you want to know how to do anything to a car, a tractor, or most any other vehicle OR if it's how to fix or put something together- You better ask him. But if you need a word spelled, a random fact, OR how much something costs- You can usually ask me.... SOOO we're both smart just in totally different ways!!
Who does the laundry? Him... I learned my lesson when we were first married... He is a freak about his laundry, so I handed the duty over!! (this is to give you all a moment to be jealous!!) Though I will throw in a random batch now and then and I have to put most of the stuff away!!
Who pays the bills? Him... but I'm really good at creating the bills!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me... I have to be right by the window, I love the fresh air!
Who mows the lawn? Him and anyone who sees our yard can tell when I've done it!! (I never go just one direction and it drives him crazy!!)
Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but He does make a mean stroganoff!!
Who drives? Him.... I sometimes like to sit in the back with the kids and watch a movie!!
Who is more stubborn? It's him and I will not budge on that!! (haha)
Who kissed who first? Him... but he sorta missed so I took over and laid one on him!!
Who asked who out first? He did, but before he did he had his then 9 year old sister Geri call and see if I wanted to go for ice cream. He was a swindler!! (but it totally worked!)
Who proposed? He did, of course I was really sick and I had a torn ligament on the bottom of my foot, so I looked and felt horrible and I couldn't walk very well, maybe he felt sorry for me!! But he did have an amazing ring for me!!
Who wears the pants? If you ask Zoey... Mommy is the boss and Daddy is boss-y!!
OK ~ I tag Bobbi M., Kristi, and Mardi!! Have at it Ladies this is a fun one!!

7 comments:
Thanks Becky - that was a lot of fun! That is so funny that Zoey says Mom is the boss and Daddy is just bossy. She has grown up too fast!
You guys are super cute! Who gives an embossed hymn book as a gift? So funny.
I am glad you guys saved that Hymn book! Becky and Bill....too funny
Becky-Do you remmeber me? I am the former-Torgerson who worked with you at Bath and Body Works? My sister found Bobbi's blog and I discovered yours from there. It made me smile to see you here just like you always did when we worked together. I have a blog too but I have to invite you to view it. email me at buzzybee_21@yahoo.com if you are interested. Looks like you are doing great! :)
-Kellie
Oh my goodness! I remember Audrey telling me about that hymnbook a few years ago and I still laughed hysterically when I saw that post. Thanks for the laugh!
P.S. This is Kim (Audrey's old roommate)
Post a Comment