Let me tell you some things about myself.... I'm 28 and dreading turning 30!! I don't know why but turning 30 completely freaks me out. Toby, on the other hand, loved it!! He thought it was cool..... (I always knew he was an old fart at heart!!) I guess it gave him more of a reason to sit at home and be boring.... In your 20's you're supposed to be adventurous and do lots of fun, spontaneous stuff... And to him spotaneous is wearing a new colored shirt!! OR trying a new air filter out on his truck!!.... I kid you not this kid is a wild one.... WATCH OUT!! He thinks I'm completely crazy..... The kid in me is holding me back from the big 3-0 with all her might.... I just can't give up all of the things I love to do. SUCH AS:
I love playing my gameboy advanced DS... any game any time!
I am a big fan of our Wii... Tennis, Mario Party, Mario Galaxy... I love them all!!
I like mac n' cheese.... thanks to my kids, I'll never have to give it up.
I love watching cartoons.... though I'll always blame it on Zoey, I can watch SpongeBob for hours, give me an episode of Jimmy Neutron and I'm thrilled.
I love kids cereal. Lucky Charms, Trix, Fruit Loops, Fruity pebbles, HoneyComb..I love them all!!
What can I say, I truly am just a kid in a big persons body!! Though I do try to act my age at times... like at church..... Man I act all sorts of boring there. But I do my best!! I hope you will leave me a comment so I don't feel like a total loser..... UNTIL NEXT TIME....

12 comments:
YAY!!! I am so happy you started a blog! Aw, I miss you guys. We sure have some really fun memories of you and your cute little fam. I loved reading your first post :) it was fun to hear your personality shine through your writing, which I might add that I haven't seen forever. Next time we're home we need to hangout, we missed you this time, no one was home. :( Your kids have really grown up! They are super cute!
You done good, Bec. It was so fun to see your 'special' picture from the Christmas party. You may just inspire me to start a blog. I will as soon as I can get high-speed where I live. Yes, I live three miles away from a city of 15000 people and can't get high-speed internet! Oh, but people in MUD LAKE, Idaho sure can. Don't get me started....I might just start my own blog right here, right now on your comment page!! Love ya & miss ya!! cas
I'm SO excited 2 of my favorite people have commented on my blog....I really love you guys!! Plus I don't feel like a total goon!!
oh no you di-nt! this is kim, your fav cousin in law?!?! anyhow, i found your blog. who is the stalker now?
Welcome to Blog Land! It is a wonderful world! Ok that was lame.... anyways, I am glad you hopped on the train so we can all see and read all your excitement. You should do a side bar of good reads that you are into at the moment so if anyone is interested in picking up a goody at the library they can count on you! (like I do!)
Again, I am glad you are so smart that you got yourself a CUTE blog!
oh and now you need to say that you are so excited that 2 MORE of your FAVORITE people left a comment......
I too have joined you on this blog train Becky!! May the best blogger win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding
What? Thanks for not telling me that you started blogs Becky and Bobbi. BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHES! Just Kidding. Ha. Ha. Now ANOTHER of your VERY FAVORITE PEOPLE and A+ Blogger has commented on your blog.
Okay, but you did add me as a link from your blog. Forgiven. Let's put this all behind us and move on.
I Love you ALL!! Equally...the same... so quit fighting over me... GAWSHH!! (thank you for hepling me not be a total loser!!)
let's just pretend I said helping...not hepling... O.K. I feel better now!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Zoey comment of the week... she is a funny little lady!
Post a Comment